Android 12 beta is now available and still actively developing phase, Google is in the process of adding features and fixing issues. Android 12 beta is now available on devices from additional manufacturers. Visit android.com/beta for details on how to sign up.
What’s new in Android 12 Beta
A new UI for Android – Android 12 brings the biggest design change in Android’s history. We rethought the entire experience, from the colors to the shapes, light, and motion, making Android 12 more expressive, dynamic, and personal.
Redesigned widgets – Along with the design changes in Android 12 we’ve refreshed app widgets to make them more useful, beautiful, and discoverable. We added new interactive controls like checkboxes, switches, and radio buttons and made personalizing widgets easier.
Stretch overscroll – Adding a new system-wide “stretch” overscroll effect to let users know they’ve scrolled past the end of the available content in your UI. The stretch effect provides a natural vertical and horizontal scroll-stop indicator that’s common across all apps, and it’s enabled by default for scrolling containers across the platform and AndroidX.
Smoother audio transitions – UI isn’t just about the visuals. Also improved the way that audio focus is handled. When an app loses audio focus, its audio is automatically faded out, providing a smoother transition between apps that play audio, and preventing apps from playing over each other.
Faster, more efficient system performance – Reduced the CPU time needed for core system services by 22%, so devices will be faster and more responsive. We also improved Android’s power efficiency by reducing the use of big cores by the system server by 15% to help devices run longer before needing to charge.
App hibernation – Launched permissions auto-reset, and over the last two weeks, Android has reset permissions for over 8.5 million apps that weren’t being used – so apps that people have forgotten about can’t still access their data.
Nearby device permissions – Previously, Bluetooth scanning required apps to have location permission, which was a challenge for apps that needed to pair with nearby devices but didn’t actually need the device location.
Approximate location – Better ways to manage access to location, such as through separate permissions for foreground and background access and an “only this time” option. Now for apps targeting Android 12, we’re offering even more control with a new “approximate location” option.
Android 12 Beta for Tecno Camon 17:
Tecno Camon 17 rollback
Please note the beta build is not the final version, some features may be missing or may not work, these are general notes about this release:
1. The release might have experienced problems with apps, stability, battery, or performance on the device.
2. Banking and finance apps might not work as expected.
3. Some apps might crash or may not function as expected when running on this release. This includes Google’s apps as well as other apps.
4. Some permissions managed through Settings may need to be set again after app re-installation or device reboot.
5. The release contains some known platform-related issues such as performance and battery, access files in external storage, permissions.
6. Some apps or icons may be obscured by the water drop screen.
7.The camera may not be as good as expected.
If you would like to opt out or revert to the factory settings, you can do so using SOP tools.
How To Install Android 12 Beta For Tecno Camon 17
How to flash Android 12 Beta For Tecno Camon 17
SW download tools SOP
Attention: this operation will erase all the data from your storage, pls backup them.
- Phone battery power about 10% or more；
- install the drive；
- About Android 12 beta1 SW, if the RAM of your phone is 4GB, please download the SW which name is “For 4G RAM”;
- if the RAM of your phone is 6GB, please download the SW which name is “For 6G RAM”. About Android 11 SW, if the RAM of your phone is 4GB, please download the SW which name is “For 4G RAM”;
- if the RAM of your phone is 6GB, please download the SW which name is “For 6G RAM”.
- Click the“SWDLoader.exe” button to open the download tool.
- Download tools set
- Click Start button
- Tool loading SW
- Power off, connect the phone via USB
- Download success
How Rollback To Android
Download The Flash File And use the method above to flash the ROM back