If you own an Android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users. Here is how to flash in stock ROM.
Why you need for Miracle Box Software
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone.
You can use the Miracle Box Software to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use the Miracle Box Software to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Stock Firmware ROM with Miracle Box Software
- Download Miracle Box
- USB cord
- Manually install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
- Download the firmware for the phone model you are trying to flash or backup a working phone of the same model using Miracle Box
Steps to flash An Android phone using Miracle Box Software
Follow the steps below to flash a .bin format firmware to a Mediatek device using Miracle Box
- Extract the Miracle Box zip into a folder and launch Miracle loader exe
- Wait till Miracle Box opens to the Dashboard
- Click the MTK Tab
- Tick Write
- Select the phone’s chipset from the dropdown menu
- Click the folder icon
- In the window that pops up, select the firmware for the phone model (in .bin format) and click Open
- Click the Start button
- Switch off the phone (with a charged battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord. Miracle Box should detect the phone
- Miracle box should begin flashing the firmware, wait till it gets to 100%
- Once it gets to 100%, close Miracle box and disconnects the phone
- If you get the inactive start button error when using Miracle, then see the Miracle Box inactive start button fix
- Do not mistake the scatter format for the bin format. The .bin format is a single (large) .bin file while the scatter format consists of a scatter file and several .bin files (e.g recovery.bin, secro.bin, etc)
- Do not interrupt the flashing process as this could cause the device to go dead
- Its recommended you dump/backup your firmware before flashing another firmware to your device just in case the new firmware bricks your device
- Only flash firmware for your phone model and variant. Doing otherwise could brick your device
If the Miracle Box Software didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Miracle Box Software, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.