If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Actions Pad Product Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Actions Pad Product Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Transsion Software Download Tool.
Install .fw .fwu, or .bin firmware (ROM) using the Actions Pad Product Tool
- Download and extract the Actions Pad Product Tool package on the computer. If in case you have already downloaded the tool, then SKIP this step.
- Once the tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open setup.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Once the Setup Window is launched, Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Next button:
- Again, click on the Next button:
- Click on the Next button to agree to the terms:
- Now, the tool will be installed on the computer.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on the Close button to exit the setup window:
- Open Actions Pad Product Tool from the Start menu or through the installed folder (C:\Program Files (x86) > Actions > PAD Product Tool).
- Once the tool is launched, it will automatically ask you to locate the .fwu or .bin firmware. Locate the firmware file and click on the Open button:
- Click on the Replace button:
- Power off the Device > Connects it to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Once the device is connected to the computer, the Down button will become Green. Click on the Down button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Flashing or installation process may take 5-8 minutes to complete:
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Successful message on the tool:
Congratulation! Now, Close the Actions Product Tool and disconnect the device from the computer and restart it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.