If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Asus Zenfone Flash Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Asus Zenfone Flash Tool.
install Firmware on Asus Device using Asus Zenfone Flash Tool
- Download and install Asus USB Driver on your computer (if in case you have already installed the Asus USB Driver then SKIP this step).
- Download and install the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Asus Zenfone Flash Tool is installed, Open it.
- Once it is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Connect your Asus Smartphone or Tablet to the computer.
- Click on the Disconnected button to Connect your device to the Tool.
- Once your device is successfully connected, you will be able to see the Connected button with Greenlight.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the Asus Firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware of your Asus device on the computer).
- Once Firmware is loaded, click on the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- your device will restart automatically.
- Press and Hold Volume Down + Volume UP key to boot into the recovery mode.
- Under the recovery mode Select Apply Update from ADB.
- Click on Resume Button to resume the Flashing process.
- The flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to get completed. Once it is done, Restart the device and disconnect it from the computer.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.