If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the BirdA Flash Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with BirdA Flash Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using BirdA Flash Tool.
Flash Stock Firmware using BirdA Flash Tool
- Download and install MediaTek Driver on the Computer. If in case Mediatek Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download the Stock Firmware (scatter-based) of your Mediatek Device and extract it on the computer.
- Download and Extract BirdA Tool on Your Computer. Once BirdA Tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open flash_tool.exe to launch the tool.
- Once BirdA Tool is launched, Click on the Scatter-Loading Button.
- Now, Locate the Scatter File (you can find the scatter file in the stock firmware of your device).
- Now, Untick the Preloader Checkbox (flashing preloader.bin may brick the device).
- Click on the Download Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Connect your Mediatek Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure it is Power Off). After connecting the device to the computer Press the Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer can detect the device.
- Once the BirdA Tool detects the Device, it will begin the Flashing Process.
- Once Flashing Process is completed, a Green Ring will appear at the End.
- Now, Close the BirdA Flash Tool on the computer and disconnect your Device.
Congratulations! You just learned to Flash Stock Firmware on Mediatek Devices using the BirdA Tool.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.