If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the BirdA MDT Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with BirdA MDT Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using BirdA MDT Tool.
Flash Stock Firmware (ROM) using BirdA MDT Tool
- Download and install MediaTek Drivers on the Computer. If in case Mediatek Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download the Stock Firmware (scatter-based) of your Mediatek Device and extract it on the computer.
- Download and Extract BirdA MDT Tool on Your Computer. Once MDT Tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe to launch the tool.
- Once MDT Tool is launched, Click on the Scatter File Button.
- Now, Locate the Scatter File (you can find the scatter file in the stock firmware of your device).
- Now, Click on the BootRom+PreLoader COM Sel All Checkbox to Enable it.
- Click on the Star All Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Connect your Mediatek Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure it is Power Off). After connecting the device to the computer Press Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer can detect the device.
- Now, MDT Tool will detect the device and begin the Flashing Process. Once Flashing Process is completed, a Green DL OK message will appear at the End.
- Now, Click on Stop All Button and disconnect the Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! You just learned to Flash Stock Firmware on Mediatek Devices using the BirdA MDT Tool.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.