If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the HW OneKeyDownload Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with HW OneKeyDownload Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool (GOOGLE IT)
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using HW OneKeyDownload Tool.
Install Firmware using HW OneKeyDownload Tool
- Download and extract HW OneKeyDownload Tool and Drivers. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Install the USB Drivers.
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download the Stock ROM that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your computer.
- Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure it is power off and Press the Volume UP and Down together, connect the phone to the computer at the same time).
- Open HQ_ASP_Download.exe (you have extracted this in Step#1) on Your Computer.
- Once HW OneKeyDownload Tool is launched, Click on Choose Path Button and locate the firmware folder.
- Once You have successfully added the firmware folder in the HW OneKeyDownload Tool, Click on the Upgrade button.
HW OneKeyDownload Tool will flash the firmware on your Android Device.
Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green Pass Status.
close HW OneKeyDownload Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.