If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Infinix Flash Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Infinix Flash Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Infinix Flash Tool.
Install Firmware using the Infinix Flash Tool
- Download and install MediaTek Drivers on the Computer. If in case Mediatek Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download Infinix Firmware (scatter based) of your Infinix Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract Infinix Flash Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Infinix Flash Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open flash_tool.exe to launch the tool:
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Brower button:
- Locate the Scatter File (you can find the scatter file in the Stock Firmware Folder, which you have downloaded in step#2):
- Click on the Start button:
- Connect your Mediatek Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure it is power off). After connecting the device to the computer Press the Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that Infinix Tool can detect the device.
- Once the computer detects the device, the flashing or installation process will begin automatically and take 5-8 minutes to complete.
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, a Green Ring will appear at the End:
- Now, Close the Infinix Flash Tool on the computer and Disconnect the Device.
Congratulations! You Just learned to flash or install Stock Firmware on Infinix Devices.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.