If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Intel Download Tool GUI.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the Intel Download Tool GUI to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use Intel Download Tool GUI to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Intel Download Tool GUI.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Flash Loader Utility Driver
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Intel Download Tool GUI.
- Download and install the Flash Loader Utility Driver on the Computer. If in case Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Download Stock Firmware (.fls based) of your Mobile Device
- Now, Extract Download Tool GUI on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Intel Download Tool GUI). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open DownloadToolGUI.exe to Launch the Tool:
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following Window:
- Right Click on the Blank area and Select Add File option:
- Select all the .fls files in the Firmware Folder and Click on the Open button:
- Connect your Mobile device to the computer using the USB cable (make sure the device is Power Off):
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Flashing or installation process may take a couple of minutes to complete:
- Once the Flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message on the tool.
Congratulation! Now, Close the Download Tool GUI and disconnect the device from the computer and restart it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.