If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the LiveSuit Application.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with LiveSuit Application.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using LiveSuit Application.
Install .img Stock ROM (firmware) using LiveSuit Application
- Download and install Android ADB Drivers on the computer (if in case ADB Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract the LiveSuit Application on the computer. After Extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open LiveSuit.exe from the extracted files:
- Once LiveSuit.exe is launched, Select Yes to following the Upgrade Wizard.
- You have to select the Upgrade Mode which is General and Mandatory. Click on Mandatory to continue.
- Unplug all the connected smartphones and tablets from the computer (if you have already connected), then click on the Next button to Continue.
- You have to select the .img firmware. If you are ready Click on Yes Button and locate the .img Firmware on your computer
- Don’t Click on Finish Button.
- It is the right time to connect your Mobile Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure it’s Power Off).
- Firstly, Connect the USB cable to the computer, then Press and Hold the Volume Down Key on your Mobile Device and Connect the USB cable. While holding the Volume Down Key immediately Press Power Key 10 times, so that the computer can recognize your device
- Once your computer successfully recognizes your Mobile Device, you will be able to see the following Window saying to Mandatory Format the Device. Click on Yes to Continue.
- On the next Windows, again Click on Yes Button to continue.
- LiveSuite will start the flashing process (flashing or installation process may take 4-6 minutes to complete).
- Once Flashing is completed successfully then you will be able to see Upgrade Succeeds Window. Click on OK to close it.
- close LiveSuit Application by clicking on the Exit Button.
- Disconnect your device from the Computer and Restart it.
- Congratulations, You have successfully flashed the stock ROM (firmware) using LiveSuit Application.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.