If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Marvell SWDownloader.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Marvell SWDownloader.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Marvell SWDownloader.
Install .blf Firmware using the Marvell SWDownloader
- Download and install the Marvell USB Driver on the Computer (if in case Marvell Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.blf based) of your Marvell Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract Marvell SWDownloader Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Marvell SWDownloader Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open SWDownloader.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once Marvell SWDownloader is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on Open Button:
- Locate the .blf firmware on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware of your device on the computer) and click on Open Button:
- Now, Click on the Start Button:
- Press Volume Down + Connect your Marvell device to the computer using the USB cable (make sure the device is Power Off):
- Once the device is detected by the Tool, the firmware installation process will begin and may take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the PASS message on the Tool.
- Now, Close Marvell SWDownloader and Disconnect the Marvell Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart your Mobile device, and you will be able to use it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.