If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Multi IEdownload Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Multi IEdownload Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Multi IEdownload Tool.
Install RDA .bin Firmware using Multi IEdownload Tool
- Download and install the RDA USB Drivers on your Computer. If RDA Drivers are already installed on your computer then Skip this Step.
- Download and extract Multi IEdownload Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Multi_IEdownload_eng.exe.
- Once Multi IEdownload Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the browse button and locate the RDA Bin file from your computer.
- connect your Mobile Device to the computer (make sure the device is power off, and the battery is not removed).
- click on the Start All button to begin the flashing process.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes to flash the firmware on your Mobile Device. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the success message on the screen.
Congratulations, Now your Mobile Device is successfully running the RDA Bin Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.