If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Ontim Marvell MultiDL Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Ontim Marvell MultiDL Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Marvell USB Driver
- Marvell MultiDL Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Ontim Marvell MultiDL Tool.
Install .blf Firmware using Ontim Marvell MultiDL Tool
- Download and install the Marvell USB Driver on the Computer (if in case Marvell Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.blf based) of your Marvell Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract Marvell MultiDL Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Marvell MultiDL Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open ONTIM_Marvell_MultiDL.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once Marvell MultiDL Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on the System Menu:
- Click on the Config option:
- Click on the Browse button:
- Locate the .blf firmware on the computer and click on the Open button:
- Click on the Save button:
- Once the .blf file is loaded in the tool, press F9 from the keyboard.
- Now, you will be able to see the following Screen:
- Now, Connect your Marvell Mobile device to the computer (make sure the device is Power Off). You may need to press the Volume UP or Down button to get the device detected by the tool:
- Once the device is detected by the tool, it will begin the installation or Flashing process.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Success message on the Tool.
- Now, Close the Marvell MultiDL Tool and Disconnect your Marvell Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart your Mobile device, and you are ready to use it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.