If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the PhoenixCard Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with PhoenixCard Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using PhoenixCard Tool.
install .img Firmware using PhoenixCard Tool
- Download and install the Android Driver on the Computer (if in case you have already installed the Android Drivers, then SKIP this step).
- Download and Extract PhoenixCard Tool on the computer. Once the tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open PhoenixCard.exe to Launch the Tool:
- Once PhoenixCard Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Connect the SD Memory Card to the Computer. Make sure it is Empty, as it will be Formatted by the Tool.
- Add the IMG Firmware on PhoenixCard Tool (assuming you have already downloaded the .IMG Stock Firmware of your Device).
- Once IMG Firmware is loaded in the PhoenixCard Tool, Click on the Burn Button.
- The Burning process will initially Format the SD Card, and then it will write the IMG Firmware on the SD Card. This process may take up to 2-10 minutes depending on the size of IMG Firmware.
- Once Burning is completed, you will be able to see the Burn End Message.
- remove the SD Memory Card from the computer and insert it on the Android Device.
- Once you have inserted the SD Memory Card on your device, you need to Boot your Android Device (by long pressing on the power button).
- Once your device is booted, it will automatically start the Flashing process on the device. During this process, you will be able to see the Green Progress bar on the device screen.
- Once Flashing Process is completed, remove the SD Memory Card from the device and Restart it.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.