If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the PhoenixSuit.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use PhoenixSuit to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use PhoenixSuit to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with PhoenixSuit.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using PhoenixSuit.
- Download PhoenixSuit to your PC. During the process the installer will ask to install Android USB Drivers, Just Click to install anyway.
- Download your smartphone firmware.
- Open phoenixsuit Applications
- Once the application is open, Click on the FIRMWARE TAB
- Under the firmware tab, select the image button and select the (.img) firmware file.
- Power off your, smartphone.
- Press and Hold Volume Up or Volume Down Key from your android phone and connect the USB cable
- Without releasing any keys, Press Power Key for 5-10 Times Until your device gets detect by phoenix suit
- Once Phoenix suit detects your phone, it will ask for mandatory Format, Simply click on Yes to proceed.
- phoenix suit will begin the flashing process
- Once the flashing has completed, you will be able to see Firmware Upload Success, Click on OK to end the process.
- Close the Phoenix suit Applications and disconnect your phone from the computer.