If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Piranhabox Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Piranhabox Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool (GOOGLE IT)
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Piranhabox Tool.
Install bin file Firmware using Piranhabox Tool
- Download and extract Piranha box Tool. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Download the Stock ROM (bin format) that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your computer.
- Open Piranha_Box-V1.46_Crack_Only_DzCraXx.exe (you have extracted this in Step#1) on Your Computer.
- Once Piranha box Tool is launched, Click on Chinese Tool Button.
- Under the Chinese Tools you will be able to see MTK Chipset Tool. Click on the Maximize Button
- In MTK Chipset Tool Select Write.
- Click on the Browse Button and locate the .bin firmware that you have downloaded in Step#3.
- Under Boot Select 8th Boot (mt65xx).
- Select USB Mode Button.
- Select Cable Name USB_(Cable&Mode).
- Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure it is power Off).
- Click on the Start Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green Pass Status.
- close Piranhabox Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.