If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the RockChip Batch Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with RockChip Batch Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using RockChip Batch Tool.
Install .img Firmware using the RockChip Batch Tool
- Download and install Rockchip Driver Assistant on the computer. If in case, RockChip Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract RockChip Batch Tool on the computer. After Extracting the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open RKBatchTool.exe to Launch the Tool:
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Browse button and Locate the Firmware (.img based) on the computer:
- Once you have successfully Loaded the firmware, you will be able to see the Loading firmware Finished message on the tool:
- Turn Off the Device:
- Press and Hold Volume UP Key on the Device and Connect it to the computer using the USB cable.
- Do not release the Volume UP Key on the device until Icon 1 turns Green in Color:
- Once the tool successfully detects the device, click on the Restore button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- RockChip Batch Tool will flash or install the firmware (ROM) on the device (flashing usually takes 4-6 minutes to complete):
- Once the flashing process is completed successfully, will be able to see Upgrade/Restore Done Success message:
- Close RockChip Batch Tool by clicking on the Exit button:
- Disconnect the Device from the Computer and Restart it.
- Congratulations! You can now use your Mobile Device without facing any issue.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.