If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the RSD Lite Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with RSD Lite Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using RSD Lite Tool.
Install or Flash .xml Firmware (ROM) using RSD Lite Tool
- Download and install the Official Motorola USB Driver on your computer (if in case you have already installed the Motorola USB Driver on your computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract the Motorola RSD Lite Tool on your computer. Once you have extracted the RSD Tool package, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open the RSD Lite Tool Setup and install it on your computer.
- Once installation is completed, launch the RSD Tool on your Computer. Once RSD Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Browse button and locate the Stock Firmware that you wanted to flash on your Motorola Device (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware).
- Once you have successfully added the firmware, the complete file properties will be shown on the right panel.
- Connect your Motorola Device to the Computer (make sure it is in fastboot mode. To boot into fastboot mode: Press Volume Down + Power button).
- Once your device is connected to the computer, it will be shown in the device list area.
- Click on the Start button to begin the Flashing or installing process.
- The flashing or Installing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete (depends on the size of the firmware).
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Finished Message.
- Disconnect your Motorola device from the computer and restart it.
Congratulations, you just learned to use RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Stock Firmware on any Motorola Device.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.