If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the SP Flash Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the SP flash tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use SP Flash Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with SP Flash Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- MTK USB Driver
- VCOM Drivers
- SP Flash Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using SP Flash Tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download your smartphone firmware.
- Power off your phone and do not power it on.
- Plugin on your phone with a detectable USB Cord.
- Extract Both SP Flash Tool and your smartphone stock ROM to a folder you can locate.
- Install all the required drivers for easy phone detection.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Click On The Download tab
- Click on the Scatter file.
- Locate the scatter that comes with your smartphone Flash File.
- Select the scatter file.
- Make sure to untick the preloader before flashing.
- Click Download on Smartphone Flash Tool.
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with SP Flash Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.