If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Transsion Software Download Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Transsion Software Download Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Transsion Software Download Tool.
Install Firmware (ROM) using Transsion Software Download Tool
- Download and install MediaTek Driver, Spreadtrum/Unisoc Driver, and Qualcomm Driver on the computer (if in case all the three drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download Stock Firmware (scatter or .pac or .xml based) of your Mobile Device and extract it on the computer (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract Software Download Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Software Download Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open SWD_AfterSales.exe to Launch the Tool:
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Settings:
- Click on the Load button:
- Locate the Stock Firmware that you have downloaded or want to install on the Mobile Device and Click on the Open button:
- Click on Confirm button:
- Click on the Start button:
- Now, the Software Download Tool will validate the firmware:
- Power off your Mobile Device > Press and Hold Volume UP and Down and Connect it to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Once the device is detected by the tool, leave the volume keys. Post detecting the device, the Flashing or installation process will start automatically and may take 5-10 minutes to complete:
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Green PASS message on the tool.
Congratulations! Now, Close the Tool on the computer and Disconnect the device and Restart it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.