If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the WiseLink Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with WiseLink Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using WiseLink Tool.
Install Scatter Firmware using WiseLink Tool
- Download and install MediaTek Driver on the Computer (if in case Mediatek Drivers are already installed on the Computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download Stock Firmware (scatter based) of your Mediatek Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract WiseLink Tool on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download WiseLink Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open WiseLinkTool.exe:
- Now, you will be able to see the Login WiseLinkTool Window
- Click on the No Register Login checkbox and then Click on OK Button:
- Click on the Scatter-Loading Browse Button:
- Locate the Scatter File from the firmware folder of your Mediatek Device (assuming you have downloaded the firmware in Step#2):
- Click on the Download Button:
- Power Off your Mediatek Device and Connect it to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Once your device is detected by the Wiselink Tool, it will begin the Flashing or installation process:
- Once the Installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Download Finished Dialog Box:
- Click on OK Button and Close the Tool.
- Disconnect the device from the Computer and Restart it.
Congratulations! Now you can use your Mediatek Device.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.