KingRoot Apk is a powerful and free Android Rooting tool to root your Android devices with just one click. KingRoot supports the most variety of devices among all the similar rooting tools. So, it is most likely that KingRoot can root your device even if other similar tools failed many times before.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ROOTING YOUR DEVICE
- The software warranty will be void after you root your device.
- Your device can be bricked/damaged during or after rooting. We won’t be responsible for any damage caused by the use of KingRoot to your device
- You can unroot your device later if you don’t like rooting.
HOW TO ROOT ANDROID DEVICES USING KINGROOT
- DOWNLOAD KINGROOT FOR ANDROID
- Open the APK file with your default file manager.
- If your device displays “Installation Blocked” or something like this message then Go To Setting > Security > and there you can tick the “Unknown sources” box.
- Now, open the app.
- In the window, it will show you “Start root” or “Fix Now”.
- Tap on Fix Now and wait some time. It takes time to root your device.
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after a few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see a “rooted” screen which means your device has been successfully rooted. Congrats!!!!!! You can now enjoy all features of rooting your android.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search, and download the Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful. You are always welcome to share your experience or errors in our comment box. If you are still confused, you can view screenshots at the end of this page.
Unique Features Of KingRoot
- Most popular and most downloaded One-click root tool for android.
- Also, the most trusted tool.
- Supports the highest number of devices than any other similar tool. KingRoot supports a total of 104136 models. Other apps are not even close.
- Frequently Updated: KingRoot is updated frequently to support new models and add different features to previous versions.
- 98.2% Success rate: KingRoot has rooted 98.2% of the total devices that downloaded it and tried to root their device. This is the highest success rate in the industry.
HOW TO UNROOT YOUR DEVICE?
Once, you root your device, it is always possible to get it back to the original state. You can follow the easy steps described below:
- Install the SuperSU app from the play store in case you were using other root managing tools.
- Open it and tap the settings menu.
- Scroll down to find “Full Unroot”, tap on it.
- Congrats, now your device is in the original state.
HOW TO REMOVE kingroot?
A: You can remove the KingUser app without a problem, just follow the instructions below:
1. Open KingUser and enter the “Settings” menu (top right of the home screen).
2. Enter the “Root authorization setting ” (the second one).
3. You can find the “Remove Root permission” option (the fourth one).
4. Click it, and KingUser will be removed automatically.