If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users. Xiaomi MI Flash Tool is best for flashing most Xiaomi ROMS
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
Downgrade or Upgrade your phone – You can use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick any smartphone – As we said before, you can use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot any phone – You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on your smartphone – Your smartphone might develop an issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to Flash ROM with Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
How to Install Official ROM using Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
- Step 1: Download (latest) and install the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your Computer.
- Step 2: Download the Stock Firmware (fastboot firmware) and extract it on your computer).
- Step 3: Power Off your Device.
- Step 4: Now, Press and Hold Volume Down + Power key at the same time for at least 8 seconds to enter into the Fastboot Mode.
- Step 5: Once you have entered into the Fastboot mode, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Step 6: Now, Connect your device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Step 7: Now, Open Xiaomi Flash Tool and locate the Firmware (that you have downloaded and extracted on your computer).
- Step 8: Now, Click on the Refresh Button. This will allow Xiaomi Flash Tool to recognize your device.
- Step 9: Now, Click on the Flash Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Step 10: Once, flashing process is completed you will be able to see the Success Message in the Xiaomi Flash Tool.