If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Qualfast Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the Qualfast Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use Qualfast Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Qualfast Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Qualcomm USB Driver
- Qualfast Application
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Qualfast Tool.
- Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer. If in case Qualcomm USB Driver is already installed on the Computer then SKIP this step.
- Power Off your Mobile Device.
- Now Enable AP Mode on the Mobile Device. To Enable AP Mode: Press and Hold Power Key and Volume Up Key for 5-8 Seconds until AP Mode is enabled.
- Connect the Mobile Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Download Stock ROM (firmware) of your Qualcomm Device
- Download and Extract Qualfast Application on the Computer. Once the tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Qualfast.exe to launch the tool.
- Once the Qualfast tool is launched, Click on the Set Path Button from the Right.
- Locate the Firmware Folder (that you have downloaded for your Device in Step#5).
- Once you have added the Rom correctly, the AP Path in the Qualfast Software will be set automatically and the Info Boxes will become Blue.
- Press on the OK button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Once Flashing Process is completed, you will be able to see Green Download Box.
- Close Qualfast Application on the Computer and Disconnect the Mobile Device from the Computer.
- Restart the Device.
Congratulations! You just learned to use the Qualfast Tool to Flash or install the firmware on the Qualcomm Device.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.