You may also need to get good preparation if you choose to root Android device without a computer. Check “Unknown sources” to ensure the rooting app installation. At the same time, the stable Wi-Fi condition is the requisition;
How To Root Android Device Using iRoot
- Download iRoot for the Android version on your android device.
- Place the apk file of iRoot on your Android phone. Prepare to install it now.
- Tab on the logo of iRoot on your phone. Start the rooting process by opening it.
- iRoot will remind you that your Android Device has no root permission. Here touch the “Get Root access” button on the interface.
- iRoot will try to root your phone now. Just wait for several seconds.
- Android Device is going to reboot after success.