KingoRoot Android(PC Version) offers every Android user the easiest one-click method to root any Android device. How to use this universal Android root software to root your Android device? Here we go.
Things You Need Before Root With KingoRoot
- Device powered ON
- At least 50% battery level
- Internet connection necessary
- USB Cable (the original one recommended)
How To Root Android Device Using KingoRoot Software
- Free download and install KingoRoot Android (PC Version).
- Double click the desktop icon of Kingo Android Root and launch it.
- After launching Kingo Android Root, you will see its interface as shown below.
- Plug your Android device into your computer via USB cable.
If your device driver is not installed on your Computer, Kingo will install it for you automatically. Make sure you get an Internet connection so that the device driver can be downloaded. If you are using Windows 8, you may need to change some settings first. When running Kingo Android Root on Windows 8, the issue you may most likely encounter is driver installation looping.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device.
- USB Debugging mode enabled is a necessary step in the Android rooting process.
- IMPORTANT: Pay attention to your device screen for a prompt window. Tick “Always allow from this computer”. If you don’t, you will probably get yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
- Read notifications carefully before rooting your device.
- Click “ROOT” to root your device.
- Kingo Android Root will employ multiple exploits on your device, which will probably take a couple of minutes. In the rooting process, your device may be rebooted several times. Do not be panic, it is perfectly normal. And once it begins, please DO NOT touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device.
- Root succeeded.
- Hopefully, your device is well supported and successfully rooted by Kingo. Until your device reboots itself, do not operate.
- Check the root status of your device.
- Normally, you will find an app named “SuperUser” installed on your device after successful rooting.