Here are cool Xiaomi MIUI 13 Live Wallpapers that you can download for your device. One thing I know about smartphones, especially Android and iOS devices, is that with cool wallpaper, your phone will be as new as the day you bought it. Changing wallpaper gives your phone that new and fresh look. The images obtained with the high-quality resolution are the stock HD wallpaper for Xiaomi MIUI 13, which was just introduced.
About Xiaomi MIUI 13
MIUI 13 introduces a new widgets system, wallpapers, a font system, better privacy and security, and much more. The most current version of MIUI, MIUI 12.5 (or potentially MIUI 12), has a bunch of quite impressive dynamic wallpapers. And the new MIUI 13 is no different; Xiaomi offers a slew of stunning wallpapers with its latest MIUI 13 custom skin. This page contains MIUI 13 wallpapers in FHD+ resolution.
Before we go on to the wallpapers section, here are some sneak glances at the MIUI 13. Starting with the user interface, the latest custom skin includes a new widgets system, typeface system, and wallpapers. The new MIUI 13 custom skin has a plethora of widgets. Xiaomi uses three-step verification in MIUI 13 for privacy considerations; this function may be available in some locations. The layer’s initial phase includes face recognition, which is accompanied by the user ID layer and electronic fraud prevention.
About Xiaomi MIUI 13 Live Wallpapers
Xiaomi MIUI 13 Live Wallpapers are in PNG file format and can be downloaded from the link given below. Simply grab this wallpaper zip file from the link below and extract it on your handset via the File Manager. Once extracted, head over to the File Manager again or the Gallery app to set the suitable wallpaper as the lock or home background. You don’t need to do anything extra.
Live wallpapers are also available on this device, which is optimizable as per the home screen and lock screen of various smartphones and other devices. Remember that most of this wallpaper can also be used on other phones and devices, so you can download and apply and keep visiting for more wallpapers.
How to Use Live Wallpaper on Android
How To Install Xiaomi MIUI 13 Live Wallpapers
- Download and Install Video Live Wallpaper on your Android Phone.
- Also, download your favorite live wallpaper and move it to your phone. You can find many live wallpapers on our site.
- Open the Video Live Wallpaper app.
- Click on Choose Video option which will be the first option in the app.
- Now it will show available mp4 videos, select the mp4 live wallpaper which you want to apply on your phone.
- On the next screen click on the small wallpaper icon on the top right corner.
- You can now preview the mp4 live wallpaper if you want. Make sure to uncheck Preview for the next step.
- Now click on the Set Wallpaper button. And select if you want to apply video wallpaper in Home Screen or both Home Screen and Lock Screen.
- That’s it, now close the app and you will find the mp4 live wallpaper applied to the home screen and lock screen.
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.