Africa WhatsApp Group is a space that connects like-minded people with the same interest and shares similar ideas, Africa WhatsApp Group is for those who want more about this place and their culture in other to make friends. A place where they can get and share information about the field, style, or hobbies.
WhatsApp Messenger is an American freeware, cross-platform messaging, and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook, Inc. It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, makes voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other media. WhatsApp’s client application runs on mobile devices but is also accessible from desktop computers, as long as the user’s mobile device remains connected to the Internet while they use the desktop app. The service requires users to provide a standard cellular mobile number for registering with the service. In January 2018, WhatsApp released a standalone business app targeted at small business owners, called WhatsApp Business, to allow companies to communicate with customers who use the standard WhatsApp client.
How To Download WhatsApp
Visit The links below
- WhatsApp for Android: Google Play
- WhatsApp for iOS and iPhone: iOS App Store
- WhatsApp for Mac and Windows: WhatsApp.com
There’s no dedicated version of WhatsApp for the iPad. Instead, you’ll need to access WhatsApp through a browser on Apple’s tablet, and even then, you’ll still link your iPad to an iPhone to use the app.
How To Register For WhatsApp Account
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap Agree and Continue at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Continue on the pop-up.
- WhatsApp permissions request
- Tap Allow on both boxes to grant WhatsApp access to your files and contacts.
- Enter your phone number.
- Tap OK to confirm the number you entered.
- Enter the verification code that’s texted to you.
- Tap Next.
- WhatsApp verify the phone number
- WhatsApp edit profile info
- WhatsApp home screen
With all that done, you’re now officially signed up for WhatsApp and ready to start using it!
How To Create A WhatsApp Group
- Open WhatsApp > tap More options > New group.
- Alternatively, tap New chat > New group.
- Search for or select contacts to add to the group. Then, tap the green arrow.
- Enter a group subject. This will be the name of the group that all participants will see.
- The subject limit is 25 characters.
- You can add emoji to your subject by tapping Emoji.
- Optionally, add a group icon by tapping the Camera icon. You can choose to use your Camera, Gallery, or Search Web to add an image. Once set, the icon will appear next to the group in the CHATS tab.
- Tap the green checkmark when you’re finished.
Africa WhatsApp Group Links
- African Boys – Link
- Desk Jobs – Link
- Girls Only – Link
- Movie Studio – Link
- Open Network – Link
- Night Party – Link
- Premium Account – Link
- Market Street – Link
- Sports Prediction – Link
- Family Member – Link
- african futuristic MMEAMKAS Project – Link
How to Join the Africa WhatsApp Group?
- Choose any WhatsApp invite group from the above list.
- Now Hit on Join Button.
- Hurray! You are now part of the WhatsApp group.