The MIUI 12.5 update for Redmi Note 10 is finally being launched by Xiaomi. It’s a final worldwide upgrade. MIUI 12.5 is the newest available version and the latest official update for Xiaomi devices.
The Redmi Note 10 was introduced with Android 11 based MIUI 12 from the box earlier this year. And this is the device’s first significant MIUI upgrade. The Redmi Note 10 MIUI 12.5 build number is the Global version V18.104.22.168.RKGMIXM. The MIUI 12.5 for the global model is already available, but the new upgrade will soon also be implemented for more versions. The stable Redmi Note 10 MIUI 12.5 update is ready in the 492MB update.
Redmi Note 10 MIUI 12.5 Changelog
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2021. Increased system security.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
The stable update for the Redmi Note 10 phone is now being developed. And thus, you will receive the OTA update immediately to your phone if you are a Redmi Note10 global version user. Yes, like past MIUI upgrades it’s a step-by-step release, meaning that certain people can receive it early while some users have to wait a few more days.