Realme UI 2.0 is the most recent upgrade for Realme phones, which run Android 11. Realme just updated many of their surviving smartphones to Android 11. The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition received the Android 11 beta in the last week of April 2021. The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition now gets a stable version of Android 11 after two months of testing. Read on to learn more about the Realme C15 Android 11 stable upgrade (Qualcomm Edition).
Many Realme C15 users have already gotten the stable Android 11 upgrade. And the remaining users will receive it shortly. Last year, the Realme C15 Qualcomm version was released, along with the first-generation Realme UI based on Android 10. This is also the phone’s first big upgrade. As a result, I anticipate that the upgrade will include several new functionality and UI modifications.
Realme UI 2.0 for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition is available in build version RMX2195PU 11.A.05. And, because this is a significant upgrade, I anticipate it to be close to 1GB or more in size. You may also anticipate the most current or prior month’s security patch with the Android 11 upgrade for the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition. The whole changelog is available below.
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Specs
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition smartphone was launched on 28th October 2020. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition runs Android 10 and is powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition supports proprietary fast charging.
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.25 aperture; a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition runs Realme UI is based on Android 10 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 256GB) with a dedicated slot. The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. It was launched in Power Blue and Power Silver colors.
Connectivity options on the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Android 11 Update Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
How To Get Realme C15 Qualcomm Android 11 Stable Update
The Android 11 stable update for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition is now rolling out in India. And if you are one of the lucky users, then you must have already received the updates. But as you know Realme always rolls out updates in batches, so users who haven’t received the update can expect it in a few days.
Sometimes the update does not show up in notification and in that case, you can easily check it manually by going to Settings > Software Update. Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%.