The official PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop-in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode, and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!
The new major update V1.1.0, this brings many new things to the best battle royale game. let us shine more light on the new update. There are two major features in this new update; Erangel Metro and Metro Royale.
1.1.0 Metro-theme gameplay is coming to Erangel. underground metro stations, mutated monsters, the radiation zone, and the Aurora are waiting for you in the classic erangel map. Get around quickly using 2 of 4 metro lines that will randomly appear in each match played on Erangel during the event. many more metro-themed events and rich rewards are waiting for you.
Tap the metro tunnel entrance in the Lobby to enter the Metro Royale gameplay lobby, which contains an exclusive system and features, including a black market, loadout inventory, command post, missions, talents, rankings, etc.
- Black Market:
- The Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop. Players can purchase supplies and new equipment here before starting a match. Players can also sell the supplies they bring out of Metro Royale for Metro Cash.
- The supplies available in the Black Market differ from those in classic Mode and are divided into different quality levels. The Black Market also offers Metro Royale-exclusive weapons, mines, and other new items.
- Loadout Inventory:
- Equipment configured in the loadout menu can be brought into battle. When you return victorious from the battlefield, items are taken back to the loadout menu.
- Items can be stored in the Metro Royale Inventory. Items kept in the Metro Royale Inventory won’t be brought into the battlefield and won’t be lost if the player is defeated.
- Items carried in your Backpack will be the only items you bring into the match, so remember to include enough ammo!
- Items stored in the Lock Box will be brought back to you whether you win or lose the match.