Xiaomi announced yesterday its latest update to Mi 11X upgraded MIUI 12.5 in India. Now the firm has started with a host of new features the same awaited Poco F3 version. The smartphone receives its first major Xiaomi upgrade in March 202, with the MIUI 12.5 based Android 11 OS. The improved Xiaomi custom skin version will increase your smartphone’s performance.
With V188.8.131.52.RKHMIXM, Xiaomi is planting the newest Poco F3 update. Global units are provided with the latest software. The newest program has a download size of around 462 Mo. The upgrade is currently accessible for restricted users, and further deployment should be taken in the next few days. If your smartphone does not have an update available, you may also manually reload it through the recovery ROM.
Poco F3 Specs
Poco F3 mobile was launched on 22nd March 2021. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Poco F3 is powered by a 3.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Poco F3 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4520mAh battery. The Poco F3 supports proprietary fast charging.
The Poco F3 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Poco F3 runs MIUI 12 for Poco is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Poco F3 is a dual-SIM mobile. The Poco F3 measures 163.70 x 76.40 x 7.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 196.00 grams. It was launched in Night Black, Arctic White, and Deep Ocean Blue colors.
Poco F3 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition – Changelog
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
If you’re using the Poco F3 smartphone, then you’ll get the MIUI 12.5 enhanced update within a few days. It is also possible that you have already received the update but haven’t received the OTA notification, in this case, simply move to the Settings > About phone > MIUI update > check the updates. In case the update is available simply download and install it on your smartphone, if not, then wait for a few days.